Spam or junk email filters are used to ensure that people like you are not bombarded with emails or SPAM you didn’t request and don’t want. Unfortunately, this also sometimes blocks legitimate emails that you have requested, like our activation email and newsletter.
However this can be easily prevented by adding our sending address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book. See the guide below for doing this on the most popular email systems.
Please Note! Once you have followed the relevant instruction below, you can close this window and return to registration pages.
1. Open your email address or contacts book.
2. Add our email address email@example.com For more detailed instructions, contact your service provider.
1. Go to your Contacts page.
2. Click on New in the upper-left-hand corner.
3. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the email address field.
4. Click Save and Close.
1. Click on the Contacts tab.
2. Click on New to add a new contact.
3. Enter email@example.com into the personal email field.
4. Click on save.
1. Click on Contacts in the left column.
2. Click on Create Contact.
3. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the Primary Email field.
4. Click on Save.
1. Click on Add located just to the right of contacts.
2. Enter email@example.com in the email field .
3. Click on Save. You should see a confirmation screen.
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the Add button.
3. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load.
4. Once loaded, cut and firstname.lastname@example.org into the “Other E-Mail” field.
5. Make our From address the Primary E-Mail address by checking the associated check box.
6. Click the Save button.
7. For existing subscribers that are seeing messages in the spam folder, open the newsletter and click the This Is Not Spam button.
8. Add email@example.com onto your Address Book as outlined in the New Subscribers information above.